USER MANUAL: Dear Customer, As per your requirements I have created an application for customer feedback. I have made certain questions mandatory which will help you to do the research on customers behaviour and take decisions accordingly. The form starts with the perspective of what customers feels about ZATAK CABS. I have used the likert scale for few questions and used radio buttons, drop down , decision box and multi lines for collecting the responses. I have also included conditional statements which will narrow down the customers to give specific responses. Finally I have used decision box which ensures whether the mail has to be send to the customers or not. The collected data will help the management to communicate with the customers regarding the offers and promotional plans. The feedback form is made in such a way that it serves the purpose to understand the needs and expectations of the customers in a better way which would help ZATAK CABS in the development.
I went through your work and i am very much satisfied with the output i got.Thanks a lot for properly understanding my requirement and dong accordingly.
USER MANUAL:
ReplyDeleteDear Customer,
As per your requirements I have created an application for customer feedback. I have made certain questions mandatory which will help you to do the research on customers behaviour and take decisions accordingly. The form starts with the perspective of what customers feels about ZATAK CABS.
I have used the likert scale for few questions and used radio buttons, drop down , decision box and multi lines for collecting the responses. I have also included conditional statements which will narrow down the customers to give specific responses. Finally I have used decision box which ensures whether the mail has to be send to the customers or not. The collected data will help the management to communicate with the customers regarding the offers and promotional plans.
The feedback form is made in such a way that it serves the purpose to understand the needs and expectations of the customers in a better way which would help ZATAK CABS in the development.
I went through your work and i am very much satisfied with the output i got.Thanks a lot for properly understanding my requirement and dong accordingly.
ReplyDelete